Gujarat Two Wheeler Yojana 2022 | Electric Bike Yojana Gujarat 2022 @geda.org.in
Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 2022
This scheme is mainly implemented by GEDA, Department of Energy, Government of Gujarat. Its objective is to control the pollution from vehicles That is why this assistance has been implemented by the government.
This assistance measures a total of 2 types of vehicles. Students studying in Std. 9th to 12th in the state are given a subsidy of Rs. 12,000 / - if they buy a two wheeled electric vehicle. That is, the government gives E bike subsidy in gujarat on such vehicles. So that more and more people drive electric vehicles and pollution comes under control.
Scheme Name = Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 2022
Assistance = Rs. 12,000 / - subsidy assistance for purchase of electric two wheeler for Std. 9 to 12 and college students. Subsidy assistance of Rs. 48,000 / - for purchase of electric three wheeler to any person / organization.
State = Gujarat
Objective = Assistance is provided to control pollution from vehicles in which more and more people can take electric vehicles.
Beneficiary = Students and any person / institution studying in Std. 9th to 12th and College of Gujarat State.
Type of application = offline and online
Contact = Click Here
Where to apply = Online application can be done by visiting GEDA office or by going to Digital Gujarat Portal.
Electric Bike Subsidy In Gujarat - Benefits
Under this scheme a subsidy of Rs.12,000 / - is given to the students studying in Std. So they are given a subsidy of Rs. 48,000 / -.
Subsidy In Electric Bike Gujarat Eligibility - Eligibility
In the State of Gujarat, GEDA provides subsidy for purchase of E Bike and E Rickshaw.
1. Beneficiary must be a native of Gujarat State.
2. For Gujarat two wheeler scheme, the beneficiary should be studying in standard 9 to 12 or in college.
3. Beneficiary students are required to have bonafide certificate.
4. Beneficiary for Gujarat three wheeler scheme should be any person or organization.
Electric Bike Subsidy In Gujarat 2022 Document Required- Support Evidence
Students who wish to avail the benefits of this scheme and any person or institution will have to submit the following supporting evidence.
1. Beneficiary student's marksheet and bonofide certificate.
2. Receipt of payment of fees to the beneficiary student's school and college.
3. Beneficiary student's Aadhaar card.
4. Certificate of caste of the beneficiary student.
5. Copy of passbook of beneficiary student's bank account
6. If the beneficiary is a person, his Aadhaar card or if it is an organization, his certificate of organization.
7. If the beneficiary is a person, his three wheeler driving license.
8. A copy of the passbook of the bank account of the beneficiary person or organization.
9. Passport size photos of beneficiaries.
10. If the beneficiary wants to take High Speed Battary Operated Two Wheeler, he has to present driving license.
Electric Scooter Subsidy Gujarat Application Form
If the beneficiaries want to apply, you can download the application form given below and print it out and apply offline.
》E Bike Scheme Application Form : Click Here
》E Rikshaw scheme Application Form : Click Here
》Three Wheeler Application Form : Click Here
Electric Scooter Subsidy Gujarat How To Apply
1. All the beneficiaries who have purchased e-bike or electric rickshaw for this scheme will have to go to GEDA's website and download the application form or you can also download it from the application form we have given above. The full details are given below.
2. All the information requested in the first application form should be filled in full. And after filling the information, all the above mentioned documents should be attached with the application form.
3. Then you have to go to the link given above and select the manufacturer of the vehicle and the model of the vehicle.
4. You can also submit the application form with full signature-coin and document to the dealers of vehicles or you can also go to the GEDA office and submit the application form there.
5. We have seen the full details of applying offline for this scheme but in this scheme you can apply online which is also called Digital Gujarat e bike Registration. For which you have to go to Digital Gujarat Portal.
6. Currently you can apply for this scheme online by visiting Digital Gujarat Portal. For which you have to create your ID and password on Digital Gujarat Portal and then you can apply online. Or you can go to any CSC (Common Service Center) and apply online.
Electric Vehicles Price List Gujarat
Under Gujarat Electric Vehicle Scheme, www.geda.gujarat.gov.in e bike price has been fixed i.e. purchase of two wheeler and three wheeler by Gujarat Energy Development Agency (GEDA).
The form is given below.
Two Wheeler Price List 2022 = Click here.
Three Wheeler Price List 2022 = Click here.
Two Wheeler Dealers List Gujarat
If you have purchased an electric bike under the two wheeler scheme gujarat scheme in the state, below is the list of all the recognized dealers in the state.
1. Diwa Dealer’s = Click Here
2. Ward Wizard Dealer’s = Click Here
3. Raj Electromotives Dealer’s = Click Here
4. Overa E bike Dealer’s = Click Here
5. Okinawa Dealer’s = Click Here
6. Loads Mark’s Industry Dealer’s = Click Here
7. Vietrice Motores Dealer’s = Click Here
8. Electrotherem Authorized Dealer’s = Click Here
9. Jitendra EV Bike Dealer’s = Click Here
10. Ampere Dealer’s Panel Gujarat = Click Here
11. Elexa Dealers = Click Here
12. Odysse Dealers = Click Here
13. Delta Autocrop LLP List = Click Here
14. Hero Dealer’s = Click Here
Official Website Of Gujarat Electric e Vehicle Scheme
If you want to get all the information or other information for this scheme, here is the official website of this scheme. Please take a look.
E bike Sahay Yojana Gujarat Contact Office
For any information about this scheme you can go to the government office of GEDA and get the information. Or you can find out by calling the helpline number given below.
Gujarat Energy Development Agency, 4th floor, Block no. 11 & 12, Udyog Bhavan, Sector-11, Gandhinagar-382 017, Gujarat, India
Phone: + 91-079-23257251, 23257253
Fax: + 91-079-23257255, 23247097
For Common Inquiries: email@example.com