Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published an Advertisement for the Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination (SSC MTS and Havaldar Online Form 2023). Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply given below.
SSC MTS and Havaldar Online Form 2023
Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination
Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS)
- Total Post : 10880
- Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Total Post : 529
- Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized
- Walking :
- Male : 1600 Meter in 15 Min.
- Female : 1 Km in 20 Min.
- Height :
- Male : 157.5 CMS | Female : 152 CMS
- More Details
- Read the Notification
- Male : 81-86 CMS
Total No. of Posts:
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Age Limit as on 01-01-2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 – 27 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC Multi Tasking & Havaldar Recruitment Rules 2022.
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
How to Apply for SSC MTS and Havaldar Online Form 2023?:
- Staff Selection Commission Are Released Multi Tasking Staff MTS Non Technical & Havaldar Exam 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 18 January 2023 to 17 February 2023
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC Apply Online for MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 18-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-02-2023
- Pay Fee Online Last Date : 19/02/2023
- Correction Date : 23-24 February 2023
- CBT Exam Date Paper I : April 2023
- Paper II Exam Date: Notified Soon
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here