Vikram Sarabhai Incentive Scholarship Scheme 2022: The objective of this scholarship is to encourage and support economically weaker students from rural areas of Gujarat to pursue higher education in science. The name of this scholarship is Vikram Sarabhai Incentive Yojana (Development Scholarship).
Vikram Sarabhai Incentive Scholarship Scheme 2022 Features
- Vikas Scholarship is only for students from low income families studying in schools in rural areas.
- A total of ten (10) scholarships will be awarded each year. Out of 10, at least 5 scholarships will be awarded to girls.
- Students studying in class 8 in rural areas of Gujarat whose total annual family income is less than 1.5 lakhs can apply.
- For the year 2022-23 only, an additional 10 scholarships are available for students currently studying in class 10 and planning to take up science stream next year. If selected these students will be awarded scholarship for two years which will be ₹30,000/- during class 11 and ₹30,000/- during class 12.
- Selected students will receive a scholarship of up to ₹1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh only) over a period of four years.
- ₹20,000/- in class 9, ₹20,000/- in class 10 and ₹30,000/- in class 11 and ₹30,000/- in class 12 if the student continues in science stream after class 10.
|Development Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria:||Click Here|
|Development Scholarship Scheme Application Process:||Click Here|
|Vikas Shishyavriti Yojana Registration Link :||Click Here|
|Development Apprenticeship Scheme Exam Centers:||Click Here|
• Last date of registration: 20/01/2023
• Choice Exam: 22/01/2023
Development Apprenticeship Scheme Necessary supporting evidence\
- Photo of the student
- Proof of Income: Income Certificate (issued by Tehsildar/ Revenue Officer (Mamalatdar)/ SDM/ Taluka Magistrate/ Collector/ DM/ ADM/ any equivalent officer. The certificate should clearly mention the total annual/ year income of the family.
- Standard student certificate from school Class 7 mark sheet [Class 9 mark sheet in case of Class 10 students applying for scholarship.
Frequently Asked Questions About Development Scholarship Scheme
What is the last date to apply for Vikram Sarabhai Scholarship Scheme?
• The last date of this scheme is 20 January 2023.
How much amount do 8th standard children get in Vikram Sarabhai Incentive Yojana?
• For Class 8 students: Scholarship up to 1,00,000/-(one lakh rupees) will be awarded over a period of four years
How much amount do 10th standard children get in Vikram Sarabhai Incentive Scheme?
• For Class 10 Students: Scholarship will be awarded for two years which will be 30,000/- during Class 11 and 30,000/- during Class 12
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here